For information about organizing your work place, contact
our business office at 215-563-5592.
Federal Law Guarantees Your Rights!
• To organize and bargain collectively with your employer over
wages, benefits, and working conditions.
• To attend union meetings to discuss joining a union
• To wear union buttons or stickers at work.
• To read and distribute union literature in non-work areas during
• To sign a union card – signing a union card is an important
first step in securing representation
According to FEDERAL LAW an employer CANNOT...
• Fire, punish, intimidate, or coerce employees seeking to organize
or join a labor union
• Threaten to close the facility or lay off employees if they
organize a union
• Tell employees that unionization will take away benefits and
privileges currently in place
• Bribe employees to vote against the union, or promise other
benefits or privileges in order to influence their vote
• Ask about labor union activities, how employees intend to vote,
or if they have signed a union card